• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herman Bunster

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I absolutely love this cheeky little fellow :love::love: He is certainly keeping me on my toes with his naughty ways :lol:

PA150979.jpg

PA150980.jpg

PA150986.jpg

PA150987.jpg

PA150988.jpg

PA150990.jpg

PA150992.jpg

PA150994.jpg

PA150996.jpg

PA150998.jpg

He is a wee darling, and those are great photos. I am a little biased due to his resemblance to my little rabbit nephew. :love:

Herman Bunster - that's epic!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I want another rabbit, just so I can call him Herman Bunster!!!

I don't know who Herman Buster is ... apart from a very handsome bunny. Perhaps something to do with me not watching TV! :lol:

I don't know who Herman Buster is ... apart from a very handsome bunny. Perhaps something to do with me not watching TV! :lol:

You don't what??!!! How do you live without TV??

Herman Monster is a Frankinsteins monster. He was made by his dracula father in law for his daughter!! An old old sit com that only someone as old as us would remember!! :D

You don't what??!!! How do you live without TV??

Herman Monster is a Frankinsteins monster. He was made by his dracula father in law for his daughter!! An old old sit com that only someone as old as us would remember!! :D

I was exaggerating slightly - I have watched four programmes this year. They were all about the Norman Conquest!

:love::love::love:

How gorgeous is he?

I love those markings!

ETA: omg, and helicopter ears :love:

Unfortunately Herman is going to need a third operation as his peg teeth have already grown back :( they were only removed 4 weeks ago.

Hopefully we will sell a few more cards and calendars to help pay for his op :)

Back