• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I have an over-protective bun!

Toadie

Alpha Buck
Half an hour ago a friend called round to borrow some of hubby's DIY stuff. While he was here he had a quick cup of coffee and a natter. During this time I was sat on the sofa and he in the armchair opposite. Frodo jumped up beside me and while nattering I gave him noserubs. Just before leaving my friend wen't to put his coffee cup on the coffee table - Frodo suddenly growled and lunged at his hand! :shock: He has NEVER done this before, I can only think he got a fright, the friend is now joking he is going to tell every-one we know to watch out for the guard-bun! :lol:

While protectiveness is possible, I think it's also that your friend accidentally frightened Frodo.
If the hand "suddenly" came into Frodo's field of vision above & close to him, he would intepret it as a predator from the air, & go into defence/attack mode.

Back