• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO GrahamL

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to wish you luck for starting ur bonding tommorrow, i know how nerve wracking it is!
I just know your pair are going to be a pretty easy bond though, i bet thry'll get the chasing and humping out the way ASAP so they can get down to some serious snuggling :love:
Cant wait to see piccys :D

Just wanted to wish you luck for starting ur bonding tommorrow, i know how nerve wracking it is!
I just know your pair are going to be a pretty easy bond though, i bet thry'll get the chasing and humping out the way ASAP so they can get down to some serious snuggling :love:
Cant wait to see piccys :D

Aww, thats really nice of you Gemma :oops:

I posted on my 'Operation 'Ginger Biscuits'' Thread this morning.

The realisation of it all has hit me and i've suddenly become petrified!!! :shock::lol:

I thought you mighy, i barely slept the nights before my bondings :roll:

Honestly though its not that scary, even though my first attempt at bonding my trio went awry im looking forwards to trying again next week :D

I think that because Ginger is so relaxed she's tge perfect match for Biscuit :love: Wait till u see them groom eachother for the first time, its an amazing feeling of joy! :shock::lol:

Will keep my eye on the Ginger Biscuits thread - might treat myself to a packet of ginger nuts for the weekend. :wave:

I thought you mighy, i barely slept the nights before my bondings :roll:

Honestly though its not that scary, even though my first attempt at bonding my trio went awry im looking forwards to trying again next week :D

I think that because Ginger is so relaxed she's tge perfect match for Biscuit :love: Wait till u see them groom eachother for the first time, its an amazing feeling of joy! :shock::lol:

That could explain why i havent slept properly for the past two nights :lol:

I hope it goes as well as people keep saying :) I've laid the Lino down in the office ready for bringing the bonding pen upstairs which will be thoroughly cleaned with white vinegar/water tonight and brought upstairs ready.

I'm getting up at 6 to feed them as normal, as suggested, so the food doesn't cause any 'aggressive' behaviour, then scatter hay all over the shop in the pen for them to nom on before i put them in at about 7-7:30am :eek:

So excited though!

Im as nervous/excited as you! Cant wait for an update when I get up tomorrow morning

GOOD LUCK

We're all behind you Gray - No pressure!! :lol:

Yeah good luck with it - I was the same, totally panicked and petrified before Diz and Rasc's bonding started!

I'm sure you'll be fine tho!

Our home laptop is kippered at the mo and so we're borrowing one but for some bizarre reason I can't get it to connect to our internet at home - however, we can get onto our neighbours connection!!! So may have a quick chat with them and as if they'll mind me using their connection to check on RU over the weekend - see how you're getting on.

Best of luck with it all. :D

Back