• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what to get the bunnys for christmas?

I usually make some toys with things stuffed in loo rolls and get them a willow basket with things in e.g. their favourite willow balls and hay. Teflonshadow is going to be making up some baskets for Christmas in the next month for a fundraiser.

oo im so excited :love: i love how they react on christmas poppy does her funny hop and skip as she is so excited and casper scrabbles under all the unwrapped wrapping and makes a bed :lol:

I only had Alan last year and he had some treats and a min sette he loves but this year ive got Maisey aswell so i would like to get a bigger mini settee they will both sit on and treats and toys etc cant wait xxxx

Im going to be stuffing toilet rolls & little boxes with treats, buy another large grass tunnel - lazybones do one with different entrances etc & my girls go mad over it, make biscuits, and dried herbs treats.....:love:

Back