• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pictures of the boys, what do you think ? :D

ThomasCroal

Young Bun
9vkr5t.jpg

24g3cjs.jpg

vgir03.jpg

1z53fuw.jpg

2i1m39x.jpg

29f33n5.jpg

Oh they're gorgeous!!!!!!! They look young! Looks like you're joining the rest of the rabbit forum junkies here on this site! lol

Here's our two.

4 year old Scooter

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/tweezwad/Scooter.jpg

Our 4 month old Ferdinand.

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/tweezwad/Ferd.jpg

Yeah looks like it! haha. Theyre lovely, Scooter looks huge compared to mine :lol: yeah theyre young 9weeks and 12 weeks (the two small brothers are 12 weeks :D )

She looks extra big in that picture because of the way she laid out. She's actually only just over 4 lbs but when she's chilling out she tends to stretch her body out like a big sausage.

You are going to have your hands full with 3 small buns. You will definitely want to get them neutered so they don't get aggressive. Have they been toilet trained yet???? They're so gorgeous. I always am a sucker for the babies! :love:

She looks extra big in that picture because of the way she laid out. She's actually only just over 4 lbs but when she's chilling out she tends to stretch her body out like a big sausage.

You are going to have your hands full with 3 small buns. You will definitely want to get them neutered so they don't get aggressive. Have they been toilet trained yet???? They're so gorgeous. I always am a sucker for the babies! :love:

yeah they are, they used one corner as a toilet so i bought a big litter tray sorta thing that sits in the corner and up the wall ? hard to explain but theyve used it ever since and its really easy to empty :)

Yeah we have the same. They may regress on the toilet training after their hormones kick in but should be back at it once they are neutered. Our vet won't do our little guy until he's 5 months and we're taking Scooter in for her spay on Saturday. I'm freaking out but know it's for the better. We are planning on having the buns together once they are fixed. I can't believe how cute the two brothers are..... I want to smoosh their little faces with head rubs. lol

Yeah we have the same. They may regress on the toilet training after their hormones kick in but should be back at it once they are neutered. Our vet won't do our little guy until he's 5 months and we're taking Scooter in for her spay on Saturday. I'm freaking out but know it's for the better. We are planning on having the buns together once they are fixed. I can't believe how cute the two brothers are..... I want to smoosh their little faces with head rubs. lol

yeah im pretty worried about getting them neutered, is there a high risk of them dieing ? and i know! they are absolutely gorgeous :love: everytime i look at then i have to pet them haha

What did you name them?

It's riskier than a cat because buns are very sensitive to the anaesthetic however if you get a rabbit savvy vet it should be fine. Boys are easier too as the surgery is much less invasive. I would see if someone on here can recommend a vet in your area that is very rabbit savvy. The two that you have that are bonded will have to go in together as you don't want to break their bond.

What did you name them?

It's riskier than a cat because buns are very sensitive to the anaesthetic however if you get a rabbit savvy vet it should be fine. Boys are easier too as the surgery is much less invasive. I would see if someone on here can recommend a vet in your area that is very rabbit savvy. The two that you have that are bonded will have to go in together as you don't want to break their bond.

Sadly we havent named them yet, its a joint decision between me and my girlfriend but we just dont agree on the names we come up with, so basicly for now they get called baby or "wee man" haha

Oh c'mon.... you have to give them names!!! You can google some lists for name ideas. I know it took us a few hours to name our little Ferdie though. Sometimes seeing their personality helps. With three of those cuties though you should be able to at least each pick one name and choose one together for the third one!!! You could even post the pics on here and ask people for name suggestions. They come up with all sorts!

Oh c'mon.... you have to give them names!!! You can google some lists for name ideas. I know it took us a few hours to name our little Ferdie though. Sometimes seeing their personality helps. With three of those cuties though you should be able to at least each pick one name and choose one together for the third one!!! You could even post the pics on here and ask people for name suggestions. They come up with all sorts!

yeah, i really wanted to call my black one either "Alfie" or "ollie" but ill need to wait and see.. have a sit down with my girlfriend and get the boys named :)

Yeah it's always tough picking something. Ferdinand reminded us of the bull out of the children's book so that's how he got named but up until that point we had vetoed each others choices completely. ROFLMAO So I know how hard it is. I think it would be harder to have 3 of them to name though. I'm sure they'll do something that will have you inspired to find a name. Let me know what you decide once you get the names sorted. I'm curious to see what you both come up with. :lol:

Yeah it's always tough picking something. Ferdinand reminded us of the bull out of the children's book so that's how he got named but up until that point we had vetoed each others choices completely. ROFLMAO So I know how hard it is. I think it would be harder to have 3 of them to name though. I'm sure they'll do something that will have you inspired to find a name. Let me know what you decide once you get the names sorted. I'm curious to see what you both come up with. :lol:

Haha yeah its pretty hard naming all 3, i will let you know as soon as they are named :D

Back