• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Question :)

ThomasCroal

Young Bun
What does it mean when my rabbit runs around me whilst im lieing on the bed with him, He makes quiet grunting noises and randomly jumps twisting in the air, shaking his head etc? is he irritated ? or is he just nuts ? :wave:

When he jumps in the air and twists his body it's called a "binky" or as I call them "happy jumps". This means he is sooooo happy and they are fun to watch. The grunting is something my baby bun does and I equated with happiness but many think it's just horniness if the bun is unneutered. LOL :love:

When he jumps in the air and twists his body it's called a "binky" or as I call them "happy jumps". This means he is sooooo happy and they are fun to watch. The grunting is something my baby bun does and I equated with happiness but many think it's just horniness if the bun is unneutered. LOL :love:

Haha brilliant also my little lion head buns, they sometimes sit and sway side to side staring into space? is this some kind of sleep or trance?

- again thankyou so much for your help you've been great :D

I can't comment on that one as neither of my buns do that. I would wait to see if someone else might have something to add to the swaying. Not sure what that is.

No problem at all. I have learned alot on here so it's nice to help someone else out.

You can buy me a drink when I'm in your neighborhood. lol

Back