• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those with four or more bonded buns

Candiflare

Mama Doe
Do you find that they separate themselves off into clicks in different parts of the set-up? I could be reading into it, but I believe I can see all the little relationships going on eg. Ralph has met his soulbun in Rosie and they are always together on the top floor, Buzz and Penelope have the same obsession with food so are always lying together by the door when I come in to beg and then pull fenugreek crunchies out of each other's mouths. Ruby gets on with all of them except for Rosie who she chases, but they find ways round it by never being on the same floor at the same time.

They are all "bonded" and they all get on, but they really like somebuns much more than others.

Are yours like this?

:wave: well the first time round - they were very 'clicky' - well 3 were, 1 was left on their own! Sooty and charlie were obsessed with each other and Oreo tried to keep the peace!

This time round I cant see any 'clicks' - Maybe Sooty and Oreo still have their special friendship - they tend to always be in the litter tray together, then Mittens and Charlie eat together (so they stay in their 2 pairs to eat and poop) other than that they seem to mingle with each other ..

I have a few groups of four or more and they are all really different. I have a bonded four that split at different times i.e the girls will go into the spare kennel away from the boys at some stage through the day and you will find the boys also snuggled up at this point. At feeding time Alfie goes to the spare kennel as he thinks he gets extras if he is on his own (he does though:D).
I have a bonded 5 that seem to split into a 3 & a 2 but it isn't always the same 3 & 2.

Back