• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Pair of Rex bunnies.

These 2 bunnies are stunning. They are very well bonded and are 2-3 years old. Poppy is the orange and Peter is the castor rex. They are a very tidy couple and are very well litter trained. They love to chew things so adopters will have to beware of their skirting boards and everything else at bunny mouth level.:lol:

Everyone who comes here comments on how amazing this pair of bunnies are and I want them to find a forever home as soon as possible so they can have a good run round and lots of attention that they deserve. They both have a nice temperament altho Poppy growled and boxed me when she first came here as she was frightened but now she is just lovely natured.

They came from someone who moved house and no longer had the time or space for these 2. Such a shame that they ended up at a rescue.

Poppy-2.jpg

Peterrex3.jpg

Peterrex2.jpg

Peterrex.jpg

Forgot to say that as with many rex rabbits they are prone to sore feet. These bunnies have been allowed access to concrete (at their previous home) and have slightly bald hocks but they are not sore and we bed them on hay and only allow them on grass to keep them in check. :)

OMG stunning rexy buns :love:
would love lots more rexes but have to move house first :roll:
someone will be very lucky to have these 2

i dont know why i look at these because it just makes me want them :love: they are the sweetest buns! unfortunatly my garden is full up :lol:

Back