• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Marley, single lionhead female

Marley is an adorable little thing. She was born at the rescue when we took in a pregnant doe and is a year old. Sadly she got rehomed but had to come back through no fault of her own. She loves a fuss and really needs a friend. SHe has a lovely temperament.

Marley2.jpg

MArley.jpg

Last edited:
keep coming back to have another look! dan loves her aswell! wish we could have another bunny. :( hope this gorgeous girl finds her forever home soon. :D:love:

Aww :love: I want a girlie bun for when Pepy get neutured. Shes lovely.... :)

I keep coming back to look at her, I love her!

Last edited:
BUMPING Marley - I just bumped Mggie and now you little Marley!
I think the 2 of you are just too precious for words!

:love::love::love::love:

Hi:wave: I am just starting to look for a wife for my 1yr old neutered buck Barney.
I have fallen in love with Marley she is :love::love: Is she spayed and vac?? Would love to find out more about her and what I need to do to look into the possibilty of adopting her.

Thanx Helen xx

Hi:wave: I am just starting to look for a wife for my 1yr old neutered buck Barney.
I have fallen in love with Marley she is :love::love: Is she spayed and vac?? Would love to find out more about her and what I need to do to look into the possibilty of adopting her.

Thanx Helen xx

Hi Helen,

She is adorable. You are welcome to come and see her if you want to (just make sure we are in first). She is myxi vaccinated and was booked in for spay last Friday but another bunny had to take her operation appointment :roll:. I am going to book her in for next week. She is an outdoor bunny at the moment but really needs a friend. We carry out home checks to make sure you have suitable bunny accommodation and Leicestershire is no problem for rehoming as 2 of my star volunteers live in Leics.:)

Beth
01773 712999

Yey.:love: She got reserved on Sunday after a cuddle with 'Barney Rubble'!. She is being spayed on Thursday so all being well she should be going to a new home when all is healed.:D:D

Back