• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does it never stay down =/

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Just a self pitying post, no real need to read, just wanted to rant somewhere.

After months of being in 4 figures, or borderlining it, I managed to get the vet bill down to £310.

In a matter of a month, with Muffins eye, Waffles dentals, and Willoughby's teeth, it is now back up to £800 and I have o/h moaning at me about it :(

To top it off, he keeps saying if Waffle is going to cost £120 each month on his teeth, I should put him out of his misery to save funds.
I am sure he doesn't mean it and is stressed about the money, but it hurts to hear him say it.

It is near christmas so everyone has gifts to buy and can't afford to donate to fundraisers as well, it is just so hard at the moment to raise the funds. Bootsales are stopping now due to the weather, and they don't start again until March ish time.

And I am slightly over emotional because I have flu, but the situation isn't helping that either.

Feel a bit better for getting that out! Please, post some pictures to this thread to cheer me up! I have far too much time to just think when I am stuck in bed with a snotty nose!

:wave: second mummuh, Mittens here - I finks you have to keeps going and not gets down as you iz helping lots of special bunnies like me - lots of special licks and nose rubs for you :D
CIMG3158.jpg

I am so sorry Kris that things are difficult. I love Waffle, he is one of my sponsor bunnies! :love:

Here is a pic of Kenco chilling out and says "try to take it easy" :)

DSCF6636.jpg

Thank you for the lovely pictures. Kenco's ears! :love: Mittens looks her normal stubborn self :love:

Tracy, it won't let me watch the movies :( Just takes me to photobuckets home page :( So happy to see that Wish has finally found true love though!

Really sorry to hear things are hard for you at the moment. Just try and take one day at a time and remember all the good you do for the buns. xx

Just wanted to say well done for your devotion & hard work.....hope you get better soon & the bill comes down again.....HUGS! xxx:love::love::love:

P1020293.jpg

Ginger: :oops: hewo auntee Kwis. Ive not beens on the interwebs beeforrs but Biscuit am showings me!

Hope ou do gets betters soon and the siwwy moneys fing does gets fixed.

Lots of Lubs.

Gingeypops (daddy's nickname for me! :roll:)

P1020293.jpg

Ginger: :oops: hewo auntee Kwis. Ive not beens on the interwebs beeforrs but Biscuit am showings me!

Hope ou do gets betters soon and the siwwy moneys fing does gets fixed.

Lots of Lubs.

Gingeypops (daddy's nickname for me! :roll:)

Awww :love: what a gorgeous cuddly bunnington!! :love::love:

I wish there was something I could do to help! I keep on trying to bump up the thread and hoping you sell a few more tickets. Wish I was nearer so I could pop over and help you look after the buns whilst you're poorly, and look after you! *hugs* Been thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back