• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

here is monty

only got him this morning came to me with a very dirty bottom,overgrown teeth and overgrown claws
Photo0072.jpg

via a preloved advert,he was unwanted and sat in a 4ft hutch that was covered in cobwebs and mold:evil:he now has a large enclosure in a shed lol

awwww hes gorgeous, so handsome. Im glad he is lucky enough to hae found you and is being gien the type of home he deseres. im a terrible sucker for preloed...i cant help but look.... I wish i could help them all :)

via a preloved advert,he was unwanted and sat in a 4ft hutch that was covered in cobwebs and mold:evil:he now has a large enclosure in a shed lol

That is so sad. He has fallen on his paws with you then :D he is a lucky boy and I hope he can put that behind him and have a long and happy life with you.

i hope so just need to get his teeth sorted,ive done the rest bless him,he must feel abit better not having such a dirty bottom

Back