• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous boy Lucky

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
I know some of you don't like cats, but he's the gorgeous man in my life! :love:

020 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

024 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

025 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

031 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr
Lucky gave her a smack right after I took this, he didn't want her nosying in on his photoshoot!

This is my fave pic...

075 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

071 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

070 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

050 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

Watching Rigsy, who's more agile than he is

061 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

064 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

Then the cats were playing chase, and Maddy tried to join in...

079 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

And little one waiting to go inside

085 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr

Great photos. What a fabulous place you live in. I would love to have all that space and those views. It's great to see your greyhound getting on with the cats too. They always tell you to be wary of greyhounds and small animals but I know they make beautiful gentle pets.

I love "Tuxedo" cats , I have 2. The cats protection people say that their colouring is the hardest to home, I just don't understand why!!!!

I love your cats "bow tie" under his chin!!!!:lol:

:love::love: he reminds me of one of my cats Theo
may2010040.jpg

He looks like a right grumpy old man, as a boy cat should!:lol: Our Millow is the same way. Right now he's sore at me since I have to clip his nails, a job that takes a couple days.:roll:

Back