• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Baking. Biscuit nomming photos added.

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to bake for the bunnies

Baking1.jpg

Baking2.jpg

I baked up some wholemeal bread fingers from the super market but I made my own bunny oaty biscuits.

All the buns ate the mini wholemeal loaves as demonstrated by the foster babies Pixie and Pippa

BaKING3.jpg

bAKING5.jpg

bAKING4.jpg

I will try them all with the oaty biscuits tomorrow

Last edited:
How come your oaty biscuits look so yummy, but when I baked some they fell apart and looked gross :lol:

Well I have taste tested them I must admit but I think they taste a bit bland but Im use to sweet hoomin biscuits I suppose. The recipe was

oats
handful of crushed bran flakes
honey
grated apple
banana
mango

I was expecting to see a photo of Big with an apron on and a rolling pin in her hand. :lol::lol::lol:

They look yummy. :love:

I was expecting to see a photo of Big with an apron on and a rolling pin in her hand. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Me too! Or a bunny oven ready on a baking tray :shock:

They look yummy i wanna make some for my lot. Are oats ok for them then? Xxx

Yes porraige oats mixed with warm water topped with dried fruit are what mine have for supper about 3 times a week in the winter. It is quite fattening though.

I put about 2-3 tablespoons in a dish mixed with warm water to a thick porraige consistancy, toped with a few pieces of Pets at Home dried fruit and two bunnies share a bowl. They love it.

Yes porraige oats mixed with warm water topped with dried fruit are what mine have for supper about 3 times a week in the winter. It is quite fattening though.

I put about 2-3 tablespoons in a dish mixed with warm water to a thick porraige consistancy, toped with a few pieces of Pets at Home dried fruit and two bunnies share a bowl. They love it.

Ooh - that sounds lovely! Might have to try my boys with that when it's really cold :)

Big: I don't do bakings I only do the nommings of bakings. Blossom is the baking bunny it is her receipe.

Beige: Yes Blossom does the bakings because she does all the tastings while she is baking. There would be a lot more oaty biscuits on the plate if some other bun had baked.

Big: She doesn't wear an apron either but she does have a glass of turnip wine while she is baking

Beige: Yes to help wash down all the ingredients and mixture she is 'taste testing' I suppose.

Blossom: Beige stop dissing me or you won't get your share of oaty biscuits.

The tasting of

Bamber likes the look of the oaty biscuits...

Bic1.jpg

Bamber: Will anybun notice if I take another one?

Bic2.jpg

His wifey bun Maisey tries her hardest to get it out of my hand so that she can run away and nom it.

Bic3.jpg

Bic4.jpg

I let her run off with it after the photo.

Big and Beige both agree the biscuits taste good.

Bic5.jpg

Bic6.jpg

Bic7.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Me too! Or a bunny oven ready on a baking tray :shock:

They look yummy i wanna make some for my lot. Are oats ok for them then? Xxx

Oats are Ok in small quantities but I would be wary of bran flakes as they contain lots of salt and additives :?

Bamber likes the look of the oaty biscuits...

Bic1.jpg

Bamber: Will anybun notice if I take another one?

Bic2.jpg

His wifey bun Maisey tries her hardest to get it out of my hand so that she can run away and nom it.

Bic3.jpg

Bic4.jpg

I let her run off with it after the photo.

Big and Beige both agree the biscuits taste good.

Bic5.jpg

Bic6.jpg

Bic7.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Oats are Ok in small quantities but I would be wary of bran flakes as they contain lots of salt and additives :?

I only added a hand full of bran flakes and there were a lot of oats so what each bun gets in a biscuit won't be too much, I wanted to add an extra bit of flavour.

Loving the new pics. :wave:

I had to lure Spenser out from under the couch in the conservatory with one of Liz's Halloweeen biscuits today.

Loving the new pics. :wave:

I had to lure Spenser out from under the couch in the conservatory with one of Liz's Halloweeen biscuits today.

Beige:
Spenser if you eat too many Halloween biscuits you will get fat and none of the does will fancy you.As you can see from the photographs I was only nibbling. Unlike Big who was wolfing them down.

Back