• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babes in the wood ...A rescue mission.........

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
To cut a long story short we had a call today from someone who had seen some domestic buns in a wood near us ..

After a panic of not knowing how to get them as i was in with a house full of childminded kids and no transport ...i managed to get in touch with Tracey who raced there and spent 20 mins with her OH tramping through brambles and sticking their arms down rabbit holes :shock:

They managed to catch 3 georgeous bunnies ..:love:

a little later the man who had found them rang to say he had gone back and seen another ..this time off Mick went and came back with another little girlie bun ..:love:

The man still thinks there may be more . :(

They are lovely little things ...and quite friendly despite their scary adventure :love:

Last edited:
2005_02232010oct0013.jpg

2005_02232010oct0014.jpg

2 little boys ...

2005_02232010oct0015.jpg

2005_02232010oct0016.jpg

and two little girls ..

:love::love::love:

Me me me me I needz them now!

Well done for the rescue mission and wow, how gorgeous are they and how cruel for someone to have released them (got to be a release I guess). It couldn't have been the man who called you could it?

Anyway, thank goodness they are safe.

Me me me me I needz them now!

Well done for the rescue mission and wow, how gorgeous are they and how cruel for someone to have released them (got to be a release I guess). It couldn't have been the man who called you could it?

Anyway, thank goodness they are safe.

no wasnt him ...he seemed realy nice and had been trying to catch them .

there was a torn tie wrapped bag nearby :(

Oh my goodness ... the wee darlings. :love::love::love:

How long do you have to be in contact with cunnies before you can hold them like that? I've long-sinced accepted my lad isn't a cuddle bun, but it does worry me that I can only hold him for any length of time if he is ill. :(

no wasnt him ...he seemed realy nice and had been trying to catch them .

there was a torn tie wrapped bag nearby :(

Oh for god's sake. Well they were meant to be safe and go on to better things.

I'm just trying to work out how I could possibly squeeze them all in here in our living room :D:D:D

How long do you have to be in contact with cunnies before you can hold them like that? I've long-sinced accepted my lad isn't a cuddle bun, but it does worry me that I can only hold him for any length of time if he is ill. :(

Oh my goodness, the wee darlings. Their smudgy noses and paws ... :love:

I wish I could hold my bunny like that. I've long since accepted he is not a cuddle bun, but it's impossible to do things like check his toenails and get moulted fur off his front.

Sorry for almost double post - system was slow and I got impatient. :oops:

Awww gorgeous little bunnies :love::love:

How could anyone be so stupid and evil to just release them like that :evil::evil:

they are only diddy things ;)

My friend Elizabeth in Germany and I were just discussing how David and I should move into the garden and let the rabbits have the house. Elizabeth has a himi and a californian and was rather smitten when she saw these guys. Good job she lives so far away now!

Back