• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you think he heard me

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: i said i wasn't going to bother getting locksley any chew type toys for christmas as he doesn't seem bothered by them, unless they are proper food :lol:

so tonight he drags his mouse which is wrapped with string out and starts to chew it and throw it around :lol: maybe he's worried id get himnothing for christmas

He definitely heard you! Spenser doesn't play with his toys much. He went through a phases of putting them in his water bowl. I wonder if it is mean of me to have all his toys in the lower hutch and the water bowl upstairs?

My boys don't play with their toys that much (preferring to chew the hutch, aviary, gates etc :roll:) but I've done Christmas shopping for the already - a large carrot patch toy, a mini veggie patch toy and a chewing log for the Big Boys (the Little Boys already have one that the piggies didn't want, and they love gnawing at it)

he's a very good boy he's never chewed or attempted to chew any of the house furniture, when i first got him, whenever he tried to get under the drawers i used to say 'no naughty' and he learnt it wasn't allowed

Back