• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm failing again! (but not intentionally this time)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

Looks like my last and final foster bunny is staying here provided he can muscle his way in to Wish and Autumn's bond.

He's a lovely, lovely chap and whilst I never intended to keep him and don't want any more bunnies, it seems like the best option for him- again, bonding permitting. He did have someone he could go to, and will go to if the bonding doesn't work, but we discussed it a lot tonight, and looked at all the options and think this is best if we look at the wider picture.

One more bunny in my room :lol: How does this happen ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

I can see where you are coming from and hope the bonding goes well. I've got my first foster bun at the moment and trying not to be a failed fosterer. Its hard when you have cared for a bunny for a while.

I can see where you are coming from and hope the bonding goes well. I've got my first foster bun at the moment and trying not to be a failed fosterer. Its hard when you have cared for a bunny for a while.

Yeh, it can be. I had it is my mind he would be going but the situation that arose was either someone taking him, or them taking a pair in a rescue who have been waiting over 18 months. This way three bunnies get a home instead of just one. :love:

Back