• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Expert!!

Isis

Mama Doe
I have my delivery coming tomorrow... And for the life of me, I cannot remember what I ordered other then megazorb. :lol:

I will have a surprise tomorrow me thinks :wave:

My delivery arrives tomorrow too! :D I cant wait, I bet my rabbit Thumper can't wait either, lots of toys to keep him occupied until he gets the snip and we find him a new girlfriend :)

I ordered:
Taster selection sample pack (hay)
Bunny Basics/T food
Bendy lounging log x2
Carrot wood roll
Fenugreek Cruchies (I hear amazing things about these treats):D

I so can't wait, sadly I've covering someones work shift tomorrow so I wont get to see it until 6pm :(

Spenser has two samples coming from Animal Magic, part of my ongoing battle to get him eating hay. :roll:

Spenser has two samples coming from Animal Magic, part of my ongoing battle to get him eating hay. :roll:

Spenser has two samples coming from Animal Magic soon, part of my ongoing battle to get him eating hay. :roll:

Spenser has two samples coming from Animal Magic soon, part of my ongoing battle to get him eating hay. :roll:

Haha!! I thought omg... My post has reached page 2 already, nope I was wrong :shock: What happened??

I've been looking for ages for tunnels etc, big enough for a Belgian hare and a conti. But can never find anything big enough.

Haha!! I thought omg... My post has reached page 2 already, nope I was wrong :shock: What happened??

I've been looking for ages for tunnels etc, big enough for a Belgian hare and a conti. But can never find anything big enough.

Well I built a tunnel for Thumper today out of cheap scrap wood in 5 minutes!
Got some panels of wood, cut about 2.5foot long and 1foot wide, x2 and then secured them using a square inch piece of wood so I ended up with a 90 degree bend of wood, so when it's on the ground it's triangluar shaped :) My Thumper loved it, I made the panels on one side shorted x 2 to make a gap so the tunnel has 3 entrances/exits.

Excluding that idea buy yourself a nice big american firdge freezer and give your rabbit the box :lol:

exciting, although i have never ordered from them.
i placed an order with Animal Magic, ordered some hay samples for Phoebe and Albie, hopefully they will like one at least!!! :D

my hay experts is coming tomorrow too! we've ordered:

1 megazorb
1 oat wheat and barley hay (never tried this one)
3 green oat hay (hoping this lot is better than the last!!!!:()
1 ochard grass -small (because im feeling generous n steve loves it!)
1 science selective

looking forward to it......jasmine has never had fancy hay because i cant afford to do it often so i hope she approves!

my hay experts is coming tomorrow too! we've ordered:

1 megazorb
1 oat wheat and barley hay (never tried this one)
3 green oat hay (hoping this lot is better than the last!!!!:()
1 ochard grass -small (because im feeling generous n steve loves it!)
1 science selective

looking forward to it......jasmine has never had fancy hay because i cant afford to do it often so i hope she approves!

Shall I ask how disapointed you'll be if she doesn't approve? :lol:

Back