• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todays bargain for my bunnies!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Wilkinsonshave 75% off what's left of their summer stuff, so today I got several more packets of seed for things they like to eat for just a few pence, and 4 solar lights (posh looking ones) for the price of one :D

I'll be getting a proper electric light for the darkest winter months, but these will be fab for spring through to autumn.

Ooooooooo ... thanks for the tip. :wave: I'm not a gardener, but my parnets might be obliging. I am going past Wilkinson tomorrow on my way to bank a cheque from Pet Plan. :D

Wilkinsonshave 75% off what's left of their summer stuff, so today I got several more packets of seed for things they like to eat for just a few pence, and 4 solar lights (posh looking ones) for the price of one :D

I'll be getting a proper electric light for the darkest winter months, but these will be fab for spring through to autumn.

OMG:shock: I looked very quickly at the first line of your thread and thought you were going to say that you had bought some Wilkinsons shaving foam for your lovely bunnies. Don't know why I would even think that :roll::shock: having a bit of a day........or I'm going bonkers:lol:

my dads just put a light up down the garden for the Winter mornings and nights, its fab :D

Back