• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a free shed! :-)

chelle

Warren Veteran
Im SOOOOOOO excited - i got a free 6X8ft shed - wahooooo! But its not for the bunnies!:(

Now Im moving the buns hutches to the house & letting them have access to inside via a catflap attached to their hutches.....so we can see them more - they have been inside for the last 2 weeks due to spay etc so now that we have got this shed and have put it up where the hutches were the buns will be inside a while longer....now the shed is for garden stuff etc...so OH can have more room in the other shed thing.....But I keep thinking maybe the shed should be for the buns! :lol::lol::lol:The only thing that is stopping me is that the whole point about moving the buns hutches near to the house & to put in a catflap in is so every evening they can run about inside with us if they so choose too.....if they were in the shed it would be at the bottom of the garden & we wouldnt see them as much...OH def. wouldnt see them as much....and they seem to really enjoy our company coming indoors....:?

But I have a free shed & sometime in the future I think it will become a buns house...and also be near to the house if we move one day! :lol::lol::lol:
At the moment we cant fit a shed next to the house else that would be ideal!:lol:
random thread about exciting free shed! :lol::lol::lol::wave:

Back