• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confused

hun-bun

Warren Scout
Hi:wave: This question is really aimed at those of you who have rabbits/piggies in sheds. I don't mean the ones who have converted them into giant hutches I mean the ones who keep their hutches in a shed and bring their buns/pigs out for exercise.
How long do you let your buns/pigs out for?
Do you only do it when you are at home?
If they are not in their run are they left in their hutch?
Or do you let them run around the shed?
I ask because I am looking to rehome some piggies and have been reserching and I'm getting conflicting information about how to look after them.
Some want them indoors, some want you to have a 4' hutch, some 5' (I know bigger is better) and one says no kids.
I'm so confused!!! Lots of people say buns/pigs shouldn't be left in a run unattended, but they have to have lots of time outside to run around but surely not everyone is at home all day, I know lots of you work hard and for long hours so how do you manage?
Sorry for the essay but lots of questions buzzing in my head.:?

Back