• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my foster buns

LloydFerris

Warren Scout
After losing Precious I was scared to get attached to the rest of the foster buns from the same rescue, but I know they need and deserve as much love as she needed and deserved.
5 buns were rescued, Precious passed away right after surgery and these 4 girls remain. Sadly, I had to separate one bun (Nibbles) from the other gals as they were beating her up! She was terrified to come out of her kennel until she realized the partition I'd made of NIC cubes would protect her. Now she is still on her own, but can be close to her 'sisters' without getting hurt. She is the only one that hasn't been spayed yet as I am worried about her being too underweight to be a good candidate for surgery yet. The three others were all spayed last week.
One of the three girls who are together, Dolly, has a horrible tooth abscess that is being treated by the best bunny vet in town! She is eating, drinking, weeing and pooing great and she LOVES her Metacam! Silly girl.
Okay....here they are: First off is Nibbles!
Nibbles27.jpg

And next are Polly, Dolly and Molly (in that order):
PollyDollyMolly8.jpg

I had hoped to find a sanctuary for the 3 girls as they were living mainly outside without human contact. Well, without KIND human contact! With Dolly most likely to have tooth problems all her life, that may not work for her.
I hate having to keep them inside, but it's the only space I have available and their fate otherwise was much, much worse. I can't help but feel guilty, though.

Last edited:
They are lovely! :love::love::love: Are they agoutis, one looks a bit darker? They are all exceptionally pretty, and lucky to be with someone who cares about them.

Thank you! I have no idea what breed they are, nor what breeds they're mixed with.
The home we removed them from didn't know much about them at all, except that they are lops (duh!).

Back