• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free raining

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
I had a lovely woven magazine rack until today Tia ate her way through it to get behind the sofa. :lol: How do you all manage to let your buns free raine and yet still have furniture left at the end of it?? I don't want to restrict them but I am getting seriously worried about leaving them in case they start on the furniture. :cry:

:wave: Im not much help but I seem to be very lucky, the dont chew anything apart from the toys I give them. I recently bought the straw carrot patch toy, they love tearing that up & digging at it.

Pen panels and NIC cubes :love:

Same here, with the puppy pen panels. I've got them cordoning off the computer table and the TV area so they can't get to the cables. My settee has metal legs, so that's not a problem, and the rest of my furniture is so old it doesn't really matter if they chew it!

Same here, with the puppy pen panels. I've got them cordoning off the computer table and the TV area so they can't get to the cables. My settee has metal legs, so that's not a problem, and the rest of my furniture is so old it doesn't really matter if they chew it!

May have to re-think mine.

Ginger thinks she's a spider bunny and 'climbs' them :shock:

I have puppy panels around the computer and t.v. it's the sofas I'm worried about and behind the sofa. As much as I block it off they still manage to get there and eat the carpet and wires. :no: While I take it in my stride and rise to the challenge of out-witting them (some hope) my OH gets very stressed and it causes friction which I could well do without.

I always make an adventure playground for them daily routinely changing toys and layout. They still enjoy doing what they shouldn't, to be fair it's Tia who is the ring leader Bracken generally sits back a while before joining in.

:lol: Never underestimate a determined bunny! With my lot I block up the back of hte sofa with other furniture (largish) and any spare "holes" with catalogues as they are thick and heavy so even if they get their chomps on them it takes ages to get past by which time I can get another one to block it up.

Um I don't have anything else to use they've eaten it all!:lol:;;

I will have to get my thinking cap on I don't think puppy panels around the sofas would look very nice.

Puppy panels in the living room blocking off the wires. We learnt the hard way.. we have no surround sound anymore... :roll:

Indy's problem is he is a sneaky wee'er.
He wee's on odd things that can't go into the washing machine!
Kingsize duvet
bean bag

Mine free range in the garden,the liitle rascals have done way to much damage in the house,saying that Baby comes in every day to chomp a cable or two:shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My strategy is to keep everything tucked away. So in my room (lops) everything is tucked away in wardrobes, then their stuff on their dog crate, my bedside table which has plastic legs and my bed which they ignore. Cables are behind NIC panels.

(ETA. Our problem is that Mischa gets on the bed and can't get down again so ends up weeing up there so when I'm not in it I put a large tarp over it.)

_IGP8725-vi.jpg

In my study room (lionheads) my desk has metal legs and everything else is in the bookcases which are also covered with NIC panels. They chew their ottoman but I don't mind that. The woodwork is covered by more panels.

_IGP8502-vi.jpg

_IGP8503-vi.jpg

_IGP8537-vi.jpg

My strategy is to keep everything tucked away. So in my room (lops) everything is tucked away in wardrobes, then their stuff on their dog crate, my bedside table which has plastic legs and my bed which they ignore. Cables are behind NIC panels.

(ETA. Our problem is that Mischa gets on the bed and can't get down again so ends up weeing up there so when I'm not in it I put a large tarp over it.)

_IGP8725-vi.jpg

In my study room (lionheads) my desk has metal legs and everything else is in the bookcases which are also covered with NIC panels. They chew their ottoman but I don't mind that. The woodwork is covered by more panels.

_IGP8502-vi.jpg

_IGP8503-vi.jpg

_IGP8537-vi.jpg

That looks really good I may be able to use nic panels I will investigate. Thank you :)

Back