• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Next Northants Hopper Group Meeting-this Sat 10.30am-Bewitched Coffee Shop

carly s

Warren Scout
Saturday 30th October 10.30am. Coffee and a cake in Wellingborough somewhere (tba!) along with lots of rabbit chat!! All locals welcome! :D

Last edited:
I'm hoping to come too. As I'm not too sure of places to go in Wellingborough, I'll go with whatever is suggested.:wave:

I drove past Bewitched yesterday and it looks really nice. There is also The Pump House on The Enbankment or Beans in Higham.

Lets go for Bewitched which is on Church Street, Wellingborough (opposite the college and bus stops). 10.30am Saturday. Susie B I will pm you my mobile number in case you have any trouble finding it. The others either have my number or are more local than you. Looking forward! :wave:

Lets go for Bewitched which is on Church Street, Wellingborough (opposite the college and bus stops). 10.30am Saturday. Susie B I will pm you my mobile number in case you have any trouble finding it. The others either have my number or are more local than you. Looking forward! :wave:

Will be there :D

Back