• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appalling service :(

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Have been waiting for blood test results now since the 2nd October for Oscar's EC results!!!!!!!!!!!! Vet told me it should take 2 working days so why has it taken this long for them to get it?? I have been ringing them constantly every single day asking for bloods and for a vet to talk to. I have rang them without fail every day this week asking for bloods. Called them today and the receptionist says bloods came in on Monday.... why on earth have I have taken around in circles... and WHY hasn't a vet called me?????

Just SO angry about this!! The receptionist said the results have come back as negative (normal levels) but a vet is apparently going to call me to elaborate. Let's take bets, who thinks I will get a call before Christmas???? :roll:

So appalled at the vets service, and the labs who acted on behalf of the vets for doing the bloods. This has just knocked that I think of the surgery and I am now switching. I will not be taken for a mug.

Thats appauling Jan :( Is Oscar any better? I hope its nothing too sinister :( Sending lots of vibes and hope they call you soon! I would definately send in a letter of complaint! xx

Long time no speak Becky, hope you are okay :love:

Thankfully a vet gave me a call back today. She said Oscar's EC count is 10 which is really really low so it's certain he doesn't have EC :D (count should read in it's thousands before its a problem!) so she thinks its either muscoskeletal or arthritis. Thankfully his pain is under control and will be starting some arthriaid supplements as soon as they come through the post. My poor man :(

Back