• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey move over big bums - room for 2 more?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Charlie:Move over big bums - room for me and Mitts?
CIMG3126.jpg

Sooty: Come on Mitts Jump in - theres room for a little one
CIMG3122.jpg

Mittens: Ok heres goes........... Im in
CIMG3135.jpg

Mittens: Err Oreooo you iz sat on my ed
CIMG3148.jpg

Oreo: aww Sowwy Mittens mwah
CIMG3139.jpg

Bit of a squeeze :love:
CIMG3138.jpg

I want more bunnies! Just not poss, alas. Very fine specimens of bunny bums ... Oreo doesn't look much bigger than the rest, must be muscle giving him the extra weight.

susie bun;4090587[B said:
I want more bunnies! [/B]Just not poss, alas. Very fine specimens of bunny bums ... Oreo doesn't look much bigger than the rest, must be muscle giving him the extra weight.

One day!!! ;) oreo says he is all muscle - not fat at all!! :lol:

One day!!! ;) oreo says he is all muscle - not fat at all!! :lol:

My hunch is that Spenser is probably too set (and spoilt) in his bachelor ways, but I dream of a playhouse for him and using his Ryedale 2 storey hutch for two smaller buns ...

I keep looking at these piccies I love how Mittens is part of the gang now and it looks they take care of her :love:

Yes she really is!! :love::love: They all adore her, Sooty went to her rescue earlier when she got stuck in a tube which started rolling with her in it :roll::lol:
Im not even sure she is bottom bun - thats the good thing with the 4 now - I think Oreo is boss but they all seem equal which is great - no bullying!! :love:

Yes she really is!! :love::love: They all adore her, Sooty went to her rescue earlier when she got stuck in a tube which started rolling with her in it :roll::lol:
Im not even sure she is bottom bun - thats the good thing with the 4 now - I think Oreo is boss but they all seem equal which is great - no bullying!! :love:

I knew about top buns, but didn't know there could also be a bottom bun in groups. Sounds like bunny bullying. :(

Back