• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indy's booked in for his op

smoo

Mama Doe
..next week. Hopefully the naughty little tykes beans have grown as last time they were too small. He is currently rubbing his chin on EVERYTHING.
It's like anything I touch he then rubs his chin on and has decided that it is now his.

Also he's got a new game, as he free ranges in the living room all evening he runs to the side of the chair, I then skooch his bum so he doesn't go down there, he runs away and then runs back waiting for me to do it again. V.Cute at first but after 15 minutes it's a tad annoying.
I can't wait to get him and Luna back together again. I Think she misses him :oops:

I bet she does. :( Who wouldn't miss handsome Indy. :love: It sounds like you are managing this rather difficult stage of their lives very well. :wave:

haha that made me laugh as 10 seconds before you wrote that I turned to the O/H and said

''sometimes I hate him'' :oops::oops:

obviously I don't mean that but he's digging, spraying and going places he's not allowed. :love::evil::love:

Back