• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser enjoying the indoor life

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser in one of his favourite hiding places - he can be lured out (sometimes) with a fenugreek crunchie.

PA120401.jpg

Me too ... he DON'T like it though. Today has been a carry-box day. I have two very distinctive teeth marks on my wrist from yesterday. :roll:

Oops! I'm sure he didn't mean it....

I never carry my boys they always travel by carry case (the don't bite, but they're wriggly little eels...)

Bensonlola always seems to have a night off RU when I post pictures of Spenser indoors. I will bump the thread up next time she is on. :lol::lol:

I wuv him!!! He is such a house bunny!! I love his hairdoo!!:love:

Oh there you are! :wave: I took these photos yesterday (he came in for morning coffee - my parents are away ;)). Tonight I was too busy enjoying his company to bother much with the camera - just took one. It took a good 20 minutes, a fenugreek crunchie and some dandelion to get him back in the carry-box.

Oh there you are! :wave: I took these photos yesterday (he came in for morning coffee - my parents are away ;)). Tonight I was too busy enjoying his company to bother much with the camera - just took one. It took a good 20 minutes, a fenugreek crunchie and some dandelion to get him back in the carry-box.

He's getting to like his comforts!! Wish my two would like their comforts!!:roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

More seriously, it looks like Spenser will have to come in daily if he's to get decent exercise. ;) Fluffers says she has her foster buns for an hour a day, and she's fostering for Honeybunnies so it must be the right thing to do. Either that or my parents will have to speed up their plans for the garden and provide a decent slabbed run. So there.

Back