• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noodle, Twig and Lucy have bonded....

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
They are all outside together now, I have found a tuft of Noodles hair in the hutch on two occasions but no scraps so I think she has just been put in her place.

Day one was almost continual fights and humping, but it was smooth sailing after that....

We have to make a special effort to make sure Lucy gets food because she can be a little slower than the others.

Didnt know if this was 'rabbit chat' or #stories and photos' but being as the original thread started here I best follow suit.

During bond : Camera is fuzzy indoors

Photo0469.jpg

Photo0468.jpg

Lucy guarding her carrott

Photo0472.jpg

Post bond outdoors again :

Photo0500.jpg

Photo0498.jpg

Sharing an apple twig

Photo0501.jpg

Spot the Lucy:

Photo0504.jpg

And just cus I love them and they are left out...

Theo and Cleo

Photo0502.jpg

and the Lovely Earl munching hay:

Photo0495.jpg

Thanks for the advice and support :love:

Brilliant - Im glad it worked out - Lucy deserves some special buns to snuggle up to after all she has been through :love::love:

my babies:D:love::love:

hope lucy learns to be quick at food time - she'll need it with those 2!! never have i met such mad-for-food bunnies:lol:

have just invested in some excel 'light' for fatty buns.... gonna start mixing it with their food.........

i don't think they're fat - they just love their food! you can tell that they eat loads of hay too tho so i wouldn't stress too much:)

just her winter coat:D

vet said last time eric has his tooth check 'oh he's huuugggeee' and i thought i was going to get a telling off for having the biggest nethie in the world but when she picked him up and weighed it, she said he was a ball of fluffy fur. phew.....:oops:

Back