• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie thinks she is hilarious!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: Silly bun! She thinks it the best thing ever to get a bag of treats out of her cleaning box and run off with them, like the cat that got the cream! :shock: When we take them off her (don't worry, she always gets some first :roll:) she looks at us like 'WTF did you do that for?!' :lol:

The other day she ran off with her bin liners, it was like the Andrex puppy except instead of toilet roll, it was a line of bin bags behind her. :lol:

You'd think that she would start calming down now that she is 7 years old! :shock:

:roll: Silly bun! She thinks it the best thing ever to get a bag of treats out of her cleaning box and run off with them, like the cat that got the cream! :shock: When we take them off her (don't worry, she always gets some first :roll:) she looks at us like 'WTF did you do that for?!' :lol:

The other day she ran off with her bin liners, it was like the Andrex puppy except instead of toilet roll, it was a line of bin bags behind her. :lol:

You'd think that she would start calming down now that she is 7 years old! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so cute! :love::love::love:

i was unpacking the shopping once and matt ran over, grabbed a herb plant and sprinted off round the room with it! there was no way he was giving it back! :lol:

it's true though, they look at you in a certain way when you take it back off them, like they are disgusted by your behaviour! :lol:

so cute! :love::love::love:

i was unpacking the shopping once and matt ran over, grabbed a herb plant and sprinted off round the room with it! there was no way he was giving it back! :lol:

it's true though, they look at you in a certain way when you take it back off them, like they are disgusted by your behaviour! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I can just see that, Sophie would do exactly the same

Haha Keri! :lol: I couldn't imagine why!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back