• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's getting brave! - Video added :)

georgie_f

Mama Doe
No zoom!

33645_10150096227043574_709523573_7455884_5908337_n.jpg

:love::love::love:

I do love Mr Rocket Bunny.

ETA - Here's a little video! Rubbish quality, it's from my phone. :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLtKFi2k7aA

Last edited:
He (or she! Who knows! :lol:) is a rather beautiful little thing isn't he?!

I'm just uploading a little video of him to Youtube. He ran straight over to me! :shock::lol:

Loved the video, also the cockerel and hen in the background and the pigeon sound-effects. :wave:

I love Rocket bunny! :love::love::love::love::love:
I think that he/she has decided to stay and make friends with your chickens, bunnies and you! :shock:

Ooh, someone's getting rather close! Nosy wee beggar :lol: Is s/he getting bigger too or is that just my imagination?

I think he definately has decided to stay! He's been here for seven months now. :shock: I tell ya, if he ever does decide to leave, I'll be beside myself with worry. :oops: I'm already concerned about what will happen over winter. He's still spending most of his time under the playhouse but it gets really wet (as in swampy) down the bottom of the garden as soon as it rains. I hope he won't get washed out.

I think he's got a bit bigger lately. He seemed quite plump today but he looked much skinnier a couple weeks ago -

I suppose it's normal for wildies to be much leaner than pet bunnies though?! (He looks like a right midget sat near Thistle! :lol:).

Was that Brian on the right hand side, coming to check out the competition and wondering why it wasn't him being filmed? :lol:

i :love::love::love: this!

But it makes me so worried at the same time!!... Is there someway you can build a little hideout for him/her over Winter?

I know, I worry too :shock::oops: Especially after the incident with the neighbours dogs the other day...

He still seems to pop out from under Cloud and Barley's playhouse so I think I need to find some way of making sure it doesn't get too wet under there over winter - like digging a moat around it so the rainwater runs off elsewhere or something similar. There are a few tunnels heading under the fence now as well so hopefully there are some good hidey holes in the neighbours gardens too. One neighbour has let their garden get really quite overgrown down the end so I should think that'll be quite safe for him.

I'm not really sure how I'd go about building him a hideyhole. I suppose it'd have to be underground. :shock::lol:

Back