• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

continuing indoor adventures of Spenser ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Photos later! :love:

I came in at 4pm and as it is cold and damp outside brought Spenser in for a run. He enjoyed this, as did I until the little rascal had a nibble of one of my mothers conservatory plants. He only had a very tiny bit, and when I examined the plant it looks as if he has been there before with no ill effects. I've worked out a way of blocking the plant for the future, and put him to his hutch with a bowl of water and hay. He'll get his tea, but I'm hoping if I delay it he will eat the hay. He must have picked up on my anxiety because he retreated under the couch, and I had to resort to bribery with a fenugreek crunchie to get him out. He got a cobweb stuck to his whisker - ahem, better do some housework before my parents get back from holiday. :lol: I also found a dead slater, which fortunately he didn't take a fancy to.

I'm exhausted! Had Spenser in for a run again tonight, and just couldn't catch him when it was time for him to go back to the hutch. Even the fenugreek crunchie didn't work - he nabbed and retreated under the couch. I'm going to have to get used to this, as it's becoming clear that Spenser dislikes damp paws so his run on the grass isn't much use at the moment. He has got me wrapped right round his dainty little forepaw. :roll::roll:

Off to download latest photos.

I'm exhausted! Had Spenser in for a run again tonight, and just couldn't catch him when it was time for him to go back to the hutch. Even the fenugreek crunchie didn't work - he nabbed and retreated under the couch. I'm going to have to get used to this, as it's becoming clear that Spenser dislikes damp paws so his run on the grass isn't much use at the moment. He has got me wrapped right round his dainty little forepaw. :roll::roll:

Off to download latest photos.

He wants to be a housebunny doesn't he! Little Lord Fontleroy!! (can't spell that!):love:

They certainly keep you going, Pud's been out and about tonight in the hallway and because unlike normal people we have rabbits in our spare rooms with baby gates on, there is a trail of Pud poops from the kitchen door into the hallway and he has obviously stopped at both spare room doors as there is a pile of poops outside them both, I just follow with the dustpan and brush. :lol:

They certainly keep you going, Pud's been out and about tonight in the hallway and because unlike normal people we have rabbits in our spare rooms with baby gates on, there is a trail of Pud poops from the kitchen door into the hallway and he has obviously stopped at both spare room doors as there is a pile of poops outside them both, I just follow with the dustpan and brush. :lol:

Sounds like Pud is marking his territory - soon the whole house will be his! :lol: Oddly enough, Spenser has yet to poo in the house. I did find one in the conservatory, but it was hanging onto his fur when I brought him in, so doesn't really count.

Back