• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Single Doe required - Stoke

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of murrimint

My male harliquin lop sadly lost his wifey bun 3 weeks ago so i am looking to get him happily bonded with an older female and after looking through the rescues there seems to be a lack of unbonded does. Geoffy is about 4 and lives in a 6x4 shed with a 6x6 avairy attached so he has constant outdoor space. he is vacc and neutered and would really love to find a wife asap so he is not lonely or depressed anymore. if you can help me i would really appreciate it (and so would geoffy) Thanks, Dawn(murrimint) oh by the way i am in stoke on trent but can travel if the right lady comes along

sounds good

:wave: thanks fo replying, how do i get in touch with walsall rspca and would they be able to bond for me for a donation?

thanks

thanks vic i am gonna ring tomorrow and hopefully jeffy and izzy will be a match made in bunny heaven. fingers crossed for a happy ending:love:

We are in Stoke on Trent and have adopted from Walsall RSPCA. They are excellent and its not far. Good luck!!

I know Honeybunnies in Leicester have some single does in at the moment if you have no luck at the RSPCA.

still lookng

Sadly izzy has been reserved so poor jeffy is still looking:cry: I tried calling honeybunnies a few times but no one answered and when i left messages no one phoned me back so i gave up trying after a few weeks. if anyone can help me and especially jeffy please let me know:bunny: thanks i would love him to have a new wife for crimbo!

lonley jeffy

I have tried ringing bunny hop and i am hoping they may be able to help me but nothing definate as yet. No prob for me to travel to newcastle as i am from there but i would need help with the bonding and if it doesnt work its a long way to go :cry: As jeffy is about 3-4 i would prefer a bun about that age as he is quite slow on his feet and i dont think he could cope with a youngster. he is very placid and likes his home comforts so he just wants a lady friend to grow old and snuggle with .:D surely there is a older lonley doe out there!

:wave:Hi, I have a lovely blue doe here at the moment. Been told she's 6 years old but she certainly doesn't look it. I'm based in the High Peak near Buxton. Only problem is I'm away from tomorrow for a week, should be back next Friday. I have quite a few females in that live in a group but they may be a bit young for him. You're welcome to come and see if Jeffy isn't sorted by next week.

Alice from Windwhistle Rescue in Gloucester has 90+ rabbits needing homes and Caroline Rabbit Residence in Hertfordshire has 90+ rabbits needing homes.

I have been contacted by a man needing to rehome several of his rabbits.

The mother (the other 3 are her babies) is around 3 years old.
Here is a picture I was sent.
Please pm me if you want more information :)

DSC_0078.jpg

thanks

Hi all thanks for the help. I am still looking for jeffy but if i have not sorted him out by next week i would love to come and see your doe rabbitfan as buxton is not too far from me. I am making enquires on the older doe in need on here too, anything to make him happy!Only question is would you be able to bond for me and is the lovely lady placid as jeffy is nearly horizontal. :roll:

Back