• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GBH Rescue Kent/ and other rescues near by

footballgirl

Alpha Buck
Hi im looking for a female bunny to be bonded with Leo (netured 18mnth old nethie) Im looking for the same breed and around the same age although not necessary on the age part.

Im in Gravesend and this is the rescue(GBH)I see around this area highly recommended the most. I keep checking there website for any nethies coming up but sadly none. So I want to visit the rescue. Heres the stupid question:
For anyone whose been, can you just go whenever you like? or just like the RSPCA in medway, make an appointment?

Or if any other rescue nearby(parents are willing to travel a reasonable distance) that have any nethie females in at the moment. I would really apreciate it and I'm sure Leo will too :)

Thanks

C

the lady that runs it is called jackie and shes lovely:D i would phone her and ask about nethies...if she doesnt have one she might be able to put you in touch with someone who has.... we have had piggies and buns from her:love:

Hi :wave:

I have got all of my rabbits and guinea pigs from GBH and they are really good.

Jackie runs the rescue from her house and also works so you cant just turn up and walk around. The best thing is to give them a call or send them an email to arrange a time to go round. They have got so many lovely buns at the moment (I cant stop looking at their website!!) so hopefully you will be able to find a partner for Leo.

Good luck.

Bubbles was from GBH too. :D

Definitely give Jackie a call - as said, she fits the rescue around work etc so you will still need to make an appointment but she may well have buns in that aren't on the site. :)

Best of luck with your search. :D

Hi

Thanks for everyone thats posted :)

I have just sent an email off, so fingers cross that Leo won't be waiting too long :)

I'll keep you posted

C

Back