• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Cloud please/ UD Much better p 42 :)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Last night I picked Cloud up to put her in her indoor cage as she had been out all afternoon in her play pen and she jumped out of my arms as she is a little wriggler from chest height and landed on the floor and when I checked her she was holding her left front leg up, she is no better this morning and we have rang the vet for some advice and she said she sounds as if she has bruised it and to put her on Metacam twice a day till Tuesday and she is to have cage rest and if she is no better by Tuesday to take her down.I can't begin to tell you how upset I am over this I feel awful Bless her, I haven't slept for worry. :(
Please can I have some "let it just be bruised and nothing else Vibes" else I will never forgive myself.

Last edited:
*lots of vibes* This happened to me with one of my chinchillas it's awful, you feel so bad but you have to tell yourself it's an accident you're not at fault. She has painkillers so don't worry too much. :)

I can fully sympathise as I have a wriggler too! Please try not to feel too guilty - accidents do happen, even to the very best of bunny parents. Sending lots of positive vibes for Cloud, and thinking of you. xx

both of our two are wigglies too:roll: they are always a nightmare when we try and hold them:roll: dont feel bad its just one of those things:( hoping that its just a little bruised and nothing more:)

oh no!! this has happened to me a couple of times and easily done! so try not to feel bad although thats easier said than done. with a little rest i'm sure she'll be fine..sending hugs to you both xxx

Oh don't blame yourself... accidents happen. Years ago I left a top tier hutch door open whilst I turned round to fish out more hay from the hay box and Nino was leaning out to smell the hay.... Poppy came up behind him and gave him a nudge and he fell out smack bang onto the concrete floor - broke all his incisor teeth (knocked two out) and cut his lip! I felt absolutely awful.... so guilty.
These things happen though you know, it's an accident and no-one's fault. Wriggly bunnies can be a handful for even the most experienced bunny owners.

Sending Cloud lots of get well vibes and hope it's nothing too serious xx

Accidents happen so quickly & totally unexpectedly, especially with a fast moving wriggler of a bun. Please don't be hard on yourself. We all have near misses too - just good luck!
Everything crossed for Cloud to get well quickly.
Please let us know how she gets on.

how's cloud? and how are you?

no idea how esme hasn't been injured during the syringe feeding episode - she managed to twist and wriggle out off a bunny burrito! scared me half to death:roll:

Back