• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crinkley Plastic!

chul

Staff member
My little Pepy has always loved the noise of plastic wrapping. I think it because his food and treat wrappers make that noise.

Only problem is, if me or the OH has crisps, biscuits etc, he hears the pack and comes running! If we leave them on the sofa he comes and steals and packet and runs off round the room with it! :lol:

More recently, he has started grabbing rubbish out of the living room bin and running off with it too! Very funny to watch, but I keep praying I get stuff off him before he noms it!

Anyone elses bunnies do similar?

Yep - I've got a 'garbage can bunny' too - I got my bunny biscuits from Liz last night, and they were in Halloween celephane :)love:), you should have seen the chaos that ensued when they heard the rustling!

Biscuits now come out of a tin in our house, and crisps go in bowls! :lol::lol:

Yep - I've got a 'garbage can bunny' too - I got my bunny biscuits from Liz last night, and they were in Halloween celephane :)love:), you should have seen the chaos that ensued when they heard the rustling!

Good idea! I'm still stuck on where to put the rubbish tho :lol:

Good idea! I'm still stuck on where to put the rubbish tho :lol:

Hmmm, we have a very tall bin (but Tibbsy STILL manages to pull off litte bits of black plastic). It's that, or you put everything straight out into the 'outside' bin?

Hmmm, we have a very tall bin (but Tibbsy STILL manages to pull off litte bits of black plastic). It's that, or you put everything straight out into the 'outside' bin?

Couldn't put everything straight outside - I'd spend half my life out there! :lol: Think I need a taller bin.. lol!

DSC00123-1.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

:mrgreen:

:lol::lol:

Back