• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Perry...was due to be PTS last month

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Perry, who arrived here at the sanctuary a few weeks ago. He's now had a dental, and is ready to meet his potential new wife Marnie this weekend...so keep your fingers crossed that it's love :love:

IMAG0163.jpg

You may remember him from this thread:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=244322&highlight=perry

Oh I remember that!! Poor Perry, thank goodness you saved him!! What a lovely cute squidgy face he has!! :love: :love:

The famous Perry. Everyone is right he does have the cutest squishiest face ever. I think I need to squish it. :love:

oh I hope Perry get on well with new wifey...he sure does have the sweetest little snuggly face ever! love you Perry!:love:

Wasnt there 2 buns that needed rescueing Perry & another one?:?

He is gorgeous, really special. Is he an agouti mini-lop - I don't think I've seen one before. Very best wishes to him. :wave:

:love: I remember his story. Well done for getting hold of this gorgeous squishy bunny. I hope he has a great time with his new wifey.

Back