• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got in from work bout an hour ago

kirst25

Alpha Buck
Went to go and see Sophie and she has her back to me and didn't want any attention..do they just like to chill in the afternoon with being nocturnal?I know there is nothing wrong with her

Buns have their moments when they wish to be quiet.....
Unless youve noticed anything specific and she could be poorly, shes just being unsociable and wants a kip!!!!:lol:

Went to go and see Sophie and she has her back to me and didn't want any attention..do they just like to chill in the afternoon with being nocturnal?I know there is nothing wrong with her

They aren't nocturnal :)

They are crepuscular which means they are most active and dusk and dawn, roughly.

I think most buns snooze between 10am and 4pm, and aren't that active at all.

Eg, both Biscuit & Ginger are both sat against their pens, snoozing right now...:love:

I am ignored by Dan & Clo between the hours of 11 and 3 (unless I come bearing fenugreek crunchies, in which case they wake up immediately!)

Buttercup wpuld ignore me and continue sleeping, but Blackie usually runs over his head to come and greet me :lol:

Ours would be sound asleep right about now, all four of them!

Tibbsy is a right huffy mare as well, so would be in a strop if I came home early and interrupted her nap!

As long as there's nothing wrong, then she's prob just having a 'moment'!:lol:

Bobby turns her back on me, or even pushes my hand away when I try and wake her with strokes this time of day :shock:

Luckily I am at work, she hates it when I have a day off, cos I can't help tickling a flopped out bunny's belly :lol:

Bobby turns her back on me, or even pushes my hand away when I try and wake her with strokes this time of day :shock:

Luckily I am at work, she hates it when I have a day off, cos I can't help tickling a flopped out bunny's belly :lol:

Umm...I think Bobby and Tibbsy might be related!

Does she give you that look that just screams "GO AWAY HOOMIN" !!

Last edited:
Samus ignores me all the time unless I have food, or she thinks there's a possibility I might have food. If I call her with no food, she outright ignores me or even turns her back to me. If I call her with even a single pellet she hops up to me all happy to see me. :roll:

I think rabbits just have their own personalities and like to let you know your place, and that they're better than you. :lol:

Booby?:lol: yes she has the most evil eye at times :lol:

Sorry!!

I'm having a nightmare today - still not feeling well, but I'm the only one of our team of 4 not on holiday so have to be at work. Twinings is all that's getting me through today...that and the though of a hug from my Mum tonight. :oops:

Sorry!!

I'm having a nightmare today - still not feeling well, but I'm the only one of our team of 4 not on holiday so have to be at work. Twinings is all that's getting me through today...that and the though of a hug from my Mum tonight. :oops:

Aw baby girl :cry: ((BIG HUGS))

Aw baby girl :cry: ((BIG HUGS))

I know!! How pathetic am I?! :lol::lol:
Why is it though, that no matter how old you get, whenever you feel a bit rotten you just want your Mum??!!

Sorry threat hijack - bunnies are huffy little gits, but you wouldn't have them any other way!! :love:

All of our buns have strops if we bother them between 8am-11am & 3&7
any other time they beg for food.

They're odd little creatures x

Yh my soph is eating right now but her pen door is open so waiting for hervto come out and destroy and have mad sprints :)

Spenser likes an audience, but he only likes petting when he is the mood and with all four paws on the ground. He snoozes from late morning to mid-afternoon, but is less dozy then now it is cooler.

Back