• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Friend's Bunnies Died of Myxi :'(

Isis

Mama Doe
I am so upset for the poor little things, and somewhat annoyed with my friend. As she has never got any of her bunnies vaccinated, told her to get her last one vaccinated as soon as possible. And to maybe bring him inside, at least he might have a fighting chance for now. She lives so close to open fields, and possible wildies coming into her garden.

Why do people have rabbits, if they don't have a clue on how to care for them?
:cry:

I am so upset for the poor little things, and somewhat annoyed with my friend. As she has never got any of her bunnies vaccinated, told her to get her last one vaccinated as soon as possible. And to maybe bring him inside, at least he might have a fighting chance for now. She lives so close to open fields, and possible wildies coming into her garden.

Why do people have rabbits, if they don't have a clue on how to care for them?
:cry:

Because they can if that's what they want.Same reason they have any Pet or Kids for that matter.

I think the question is, why do people have a pet and not go to the effort to find out how to care for them? It's not like it's harder than asking a vet. :censored:

I asked her what vets she uses, and she said she doesn't :shock: Told her to go to the one I use, as I know they are rabbit savvy..

Back