• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I fell down a burrow...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Down the bottom of the garden was the Ferret House (Now gone and rehoused) and Mrs Bun used to get underneath and burrow....Well, only once or twice.
Today, the ferret house has gone and I went to look at the space to plan whats next.
The ground gave way.....:lol::lol::lol::oops::oops::roll:

Hehe, naughty bunneh.

You're secretly proud aren't you? :p

Course I am!! I wouldnt have put this on RU or FB else!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Shes a clever girl, is My Mrs!!!! Very pretty too...with long eyelashes......:roll::roll:
088-1.jpg

I did that too:oops:i was walking to my hay shed (inside the rabbit run)carrying a 7kg.bag of pellets when the ground opened up and down i went:oops::shock:the earth really did move that day:lol:worse it was raining and i got wedged in the hole with this large bag of feed on top of me:lol:my only thought (apart from panic:oops:) was to get out as quickly as possible in case there was a worm down there:oops::lol:bloody rabbits who would have them:lol:

really shouldnt laugh but it is funny
:lol:

wonder if mrs bun realises bet shes not amused

I did that too:oops:i was walking to my hay shed (inside the rabbit run)carrying a 7kg.bag of pellets when the ground opened up and down i went:oops::shock:the earth really did move that day:lol:worse it was raining and i got wedged in the hole with this large bag of feed on top of me:lol:my only thought (apart from panic:oops:) was to get out as quickly as possible in case there was a worm down there:oops::lol:bloody rabbits who would have them:lol:

Oh Cool!! Im not the only plonker then!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did the self same thing in front of everyone at BARC's open day earlier this year, found a hole that one of the bunnies must have been digging - felt a right plonker:oops: Hope you dont ache too much Yvette.

Back