• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Socks and Marshmallow

tdsouza

Warren Scout
Afternoon All,

I thought I would show you some pictures of my little crew.

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Socks is a very active and happy bunny who escaped this morning. Marshmallow is a little grumpy that he isn't free range at the moment but is loving having a partner again.

:love::love::love:

Socks looks bigger in that picture than in real life, unless he's grown a little in the last 2 weeks :)

It's so nice to see them together tdsouza :)

Hi, Just wondering, did Marshmallow come from Starlights Rescue??? If he did, I think I have his sister, Shortcake!! :)

Marshmallow is from starlights and Shortcake is his sister.:D

How is Shortcake?

YAY!! She is doing great! She's certainly a feisty miss - likes to stamp and grunt to show her disapproval - so cute. She has made a lovely wifebun to Lucca. Marshmallow looks well, he was really sweet when I met him, how's he getting on?

I don't know how to use Photo Bucket so you can take a peek at her here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/missjam/4620917079/in/set-72157623707526762/

YAY!! She is doing great! She's certainly a feisty miss - likes to stamp and grunt to show her disapproval - so cute. She has made a lovely wifebun to Lucca. Marshmallow looks well, he was really sweet when I met him, how's he getting on?

I don't know how to use Photo Bucket so you can take a peek at her here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/missjam/4620917079/in/set-72157623707526762/

Shortcake is very :love:. Marshmallow likes to grunt too, especially when he thinks Socks is getting more attention than he is. Marshmallow is very independant and only likes attention on his terms and absolutely hates not having all four paws on the ground.

Shortcake is very :love:. Marshmallow likes to grunt too, especially when he thinks Socks is getting more attention than he is. Marshmallow is very independant and only likes attention on his terms and absolutely hates not having all four paws on the ground.

Marshmallow sounds just like his sister :D She's very independent and is definitely not a snuggle bun. Shortcake does the most massive flops, does Marshmallow? She's a greedy girl too :roll: I call her Missy Moo :lol:

Back