• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg and Onslow say a big thank you to Daisy and Dudley

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
What a lovely surprise this afternoon :love:

PA130950.jpg

Onslow and Nutmeg wasted no time getting stuck in :lol: I had to share some of it with the other garden bunnies as the sound of packets opening got them all rather excited!

PA130945.jpg

PA130946.jpg

Awe what a handsome couple :love: and they are very welcome and Im glad they're enjoying their treats :D Thank you for posting piccies also a nice surprise!

Karen, Her Royal Fattyness was bribed with new tunnels, fresh cardboard boxes and of course more than enough Fenugreek Crunchies, she also has some of Liz's amazing Halloween bunny biscuits! Dudley of course didnt begrudge a single thing :lol:

Lucky bunnies. :D:D:D They look very pleased, and so they should be. Certainly enough there to do a bit of sharing. I have been wondering about the ages of this very special couple - am I right in thinking that Onslow has been dashing enough to get hitched with a slightly older doe? :?

Lucky bunnies. :D:D:D They look very pleased, and so they should be. Certainly enough there to do a bit of sharing. I have been wondering about the ages of this very special couple - am I right in thinking that Onslow has been dashing enough to get hitched with a slightly older doe? :?

Yes :) Onslow was thought to be 18 months when he arrived, and has been here just over a year. Nutmeg was around 4 at the beginning of the year when she arrived so will soon be 5 years :)

Yes :) Onslow was thought to be 18 months when he arrived, and has been here just over a year. Nutmeg was around 4 at the beginning of the year when she arrived so will soon be 5 years :)

They are a fine couple. Nutmeg looks as if she has had her mane and furnishings combed specially for the photos.

Karen, Her Royal Fattyness was bribed with new tunnels, fresh cardboard boxes and of course more than enough Fenugreek Crunchies, she also has some of Liz's amazing Halloween bunny biscuits!

Aaaaaah, bunny heaven. :D:D:D

Back