• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful bunnies..

Louise G

Warren Scout
Hi i just wondered if anyone could help me with some advice how to post pics? do they have to be on the internet already? thanks xx

Hi :wave:
you have to do it via photobucket (you can create anaccount for free) You upload the pics off ur comp onto photobucket then copy and paste the code it gives you for each piccy onto your message :)

Thought I wouls share some pics of my beautiful bunnies :) They are mostly rescued although Horace (first bun) I recently 'rescued' from pets at home when nipping in to grab some food. There was loads of screaming kids banging on the cage and I could not help myself. He is so sweet and friendly and gorgeous.

horace.jpg

Here is Godzilla. He is a Conti giant but is only about half the size he should be. he is four and a half and when we got him six months ago he had terrible ulcerated feet from spending his life on wire floor. He is now living with Flossie his speyed wife. He is a gentle giant and loves attention. He is my big baby :)
zilla.jpg

thankyou :) i love them to bits. More pics to follow. Also in the pics where Godzilla was crammed under the guinea pig tunnel...he did that himself. Had a slight obsession til he met his honey bunny x

Here is a few more of Godzilla.. with his best friend 'Gabby' the loudest duck in the world and his Hunny bunny 'Flossie' (black) showing off her sun tanned brown shade of black...
gabby.jpg

And this is Oscar (the grouch) male lionhead and Cookie (monster) aka baby the mini lop doe. They are almost one now. they grow so fast :( x

baby.jpg

thanks :) i actually love them to death..almost. sometimes i resist the temptation to kiss and cuddle them as i think its more me that wants it than them ha x

Back