• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One uppy ear one loppy ear - who else?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger has one uppy ear and one loppy ear. I think it looks really silly, but totally cute and adorable !

P1020293.jpg

Who else has a confused bunny? :love:

Post a single picture of each of your buns if you do :)

:wave:

Nora has crazy ears, unless she's really tired or hot, when she becomes a lop. I don't have a piccie on me, but she's in my sig :)

My Flynn (god love him) was like that due to mites before i got him

DSCF0295.jpg

And Giles is like that too, again because of mites before he was abandoned.

1109113.jpg

They were both so severe it caused nerve damage :(.

Ginger is a cutie pie :love:

Ginger is so cute, I just love her ears!!

Noah is usually an uppy bunny, but he has been known to have one ear half flop.
005-9.jpg

018-10.jpg

Maxs ears are confused too :wave: Wish i could post a piccy of him but still on my damn ipod :roll: Just imagine Biccy with one ear up!
I didnt know Mites could cause it, bit worried now :shock:

its funny cause my bun miffy has just come home from the vets after having a drip in for 2 days and because the drip was in her ear its now flopped. she looks cute tho! :)
she has uppy ears so i dont know whether it will eventually go back up or stay down :?

:love: Ruby has one up one down normally. When the food comes out both ears go up and when she is relaxed she turns into a lop. Can't post pics cos I'm not on my computer

I love all your buns, especially the "twins".

Thumper has semaphore ears - usually the right lops, but both can be up as in my siggy, or both lop particularly when he's asleep. I LOVE these helicopter buns - they're so expressive. :love::love::love:
DSCF4819.jpg

I love all your buns, especially the "twins".

Thumper has semaphore ears - usually the left lops, but both can be up as in my siggy, or both lop particularly when he's asleep. I LOVE these helicopter buns - they're so expressive. :love::love::love:
DSCF4819.jpg

Hahahaha my two are a little like that ....... as if they're permanently telling the time .... oh its 5 to 5 just now ..... and now its 10 past 7! :lol:

Back