• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kayla - bengal kitty cat

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
This is Kayla.

She came to stay with me a few months ago while her owner moved house (he moved in with my friend) but she had a dog so could not take her. However they took her back, but she was made to live outside with a shelter from the weather. I spoke to my friend yesterday and said it could not go on with winter coming in, my friend agreed, and Kayla is back staying with me again :). Not great pics as taken from my phone

e2e939c4-de87-416f-b757-48e56c93b699.jpg

4f56d4d6-cdd3-4bed-9e2b-18ce0eee7d75.jpg

af0db56f-3b25-4a65-b308-24776d8d0efb.jpg

well, i think they were mean to make the pusscat stay outside. i don't like them. so there. but i like you, because you're bringing her indoors. ;)

i'm not much of a cat person, but kayla is soo beautiful.

She is beautiful :love: and looks very relaxed with you :) She is lucky he agreed to let her stay with you.

Thanks for all the comments. She seems to have settled nicely which is good. She is funny to watch, daft as a brush, bit like my bunnies :lol: :love:

I so want a bengal when I get my own place :) I think they are SOOOOOOO gorgeous. I have the breeder picked out and everything

Thanks Lisa

Louise, i do love bengal markings too, silver ones are gorgeous too, like Nurse Crofts kitty, very cute. Hope you get one one day :)

Back