• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger has a 'groomed' head ?!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Came down this morning as normal, a little late as my OH doesn't work wednesdays so i have a lie in as i dont her to work...

Both buns, scattered as i came down the stairs, which is VERY unusual. They are normally both sat at the bowls waiting for pellets. After the scatter, they came to the bars as always, begging for their morning pellets.

Fed Biscuit first as i always do, then went to feed Ginger and her head is a little wet and the fur is going in the wrong direction :shock: Just between the eyes, but higher up. I know bunnies have long tongues, but hers i nowhere near that long! :lol:

I suspect Biscuit has groomed her through the bars ? :D I didn't think they'd be able to reach, but i guess if they push their noses through far enough, its possible?

Can i be a little excited please?:wave:

Wow, I'd be getting VERY excited. A soggy bunny, how exquisitely cute. :love: Have the camera ready next time.

it wont be from her bowl where it was, as surely the rest of her face would be covered?

Also, she doesn't have a bottle, so can't be that.

Im thinking licking as i know Biccy's done it before, just for a couple of seconds, but it could be anything i guess.

Maybe im wishful thinking? :roll:

it wont be from her bowl where it was, as surely the rest of her face would be covered?

Also, she doesn't have a bottle, so can't be that.

Im thinking licking as i know Biccy's done it before, just for a couple of seconds, but it could be anything i guess.

Maybe im wishful thinking? :roll:

She might have wiped her beard with her paws and then wash her head with the already wet pawses. ;) :lol:

I'm going to go with the idea that they is in loves!! :love::love:

I'd be leaving the lights on tonight Gray, or you never know what you'll come down to in the morning!! ;) :lol::lol:

OMG OMG OMG

It must of been grooming!

I caught them at it this morning ( i sneaked down the stairs :lol: ) and stood at the base of the stairs looking and saw him with his head on top of hers licking it, for a good 10 seconds or so. I didn't have the camera though, it was 6:20am for gawds sake, i wasn't awake!

OMG OMG OMG

I caught them at it this morning ( i sneaked down the stairs :lol: ) and stood at the base of the stairs looking and saw him with his head on top of hers licking it, for a good 10 seconds or so. I didn't have the camera though, it was 6:20am for gawds sake, i wasn't awake!

YAAY! :D

OMG OMG OMG

Awww, bunny love!! :love::love:

Back