• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rascal by name, Rascal by nature!!

Bitzy

Mama Doe
That little cheeky monkey Rascal escaped from the aviary this morning!! :shock:

Its ok, he didn't go far, he was just having a bit of a nosey round ..... but man was he pleased with himself!! I managed to get him (under the wheelbarrow, obviously! lol) and put him back in the aviary ..... and it was binky central in there!! :lol:

Will need to make sure that I haven't got my arms quite as full in future (it kind of happened in slow motion, I put my foot out to stop him at the same time as trying to close the door with my bum but he just slowly hopped over my foot and out into the garden), because now he knows how to get out, I'm sure he'll be 'at the ready' next time!!

Little monkey ..... sooo funny watching him being sooo chuffed with his little self tho! :lol:

That is one cheeky monkey!!! I bet he is telling all his friends how he conquered the mighty foot to the big wide world! :love:

talk about his namesake!

Bless Jo, i bet he thought "OMG, free range, i'm off!" :lol:

Biscuit has that expression when he escapes and i find him hopping round the kitchen or up the stairs, its quite sweet in a :shock: kinda way! lol

I was always worried about my boys getting out if the aviary, so I have a small entrance that is gated off - I can open the outer door, go into the gated off area, close the outer door, and then go into either side of the aviary. Saves a lot of stress :lol:

You can sort of see what I mean in this pic:

Aviary006.jpg

That's a really good idea, I might just ask OH to do something like that! Mind, once all the storage is built and 'in situ' hopefully I won't be in and out with quite so much stuff in my arms and so will be a bit quicker!

It was sooo funny I felt like I was in slow motion going 'noooooo raaaasssscaaaaaallllll' 'ohhhhh noooooooo' LOL!!

Back