• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few recent pics of Loxxy...

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
before I head off back to bed!

008a.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

009.jpg

and, this lil boy tells me Loxxy doesn't like him !! :shock:
002-2.jpg

No idea what he bases that assumption on!

OMG :love:

I've loved Loxxy since the day i first saw her, she's growing into those ears so well!

How old is she now Loxxy (the hoomin variety!)?

She looks very beautiful :love:

It's far too long since we had pictures of Loxxy! :love::love::love:

She is looking so grown-up now, quite the lady. :love:

I can't believe it, but she's only 6 months old (D.O.B. 10.04.10) ~ seems like she should be at least a couple of months older than that!

She's quite a big girl, but I think 6 months is fully grown in rabbits. Not an expert, as I adopted Spenser when he was seven months. Notice that I have felt the need to revisit this thread. :love:

She's quite a big girl, but I think 6 months is fully grown in rabbits. Not an expert, as I adopted Spenser when he was seven months. Notice that I have felt the need to revisit this thread. :love:

Giant's aren't fully grown until nearer 15 months. :)

TY :) I still see Loxxy as quite a small rabbit. I guess because she doesn't have that chunky look about her like my Spike or Buster who were big fellas!!

10-05-20094.jpg

Spike

I have to say, I like having another lady about the house though - feel a bit outnumbered, living with 3 males (mind you Max is always on my side anyway - he's well trained!!!) Loxxy's on my wavelength :D

Last edited:
Back