• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie just because we love her

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd share a few pics of Evie from tonight :love:

Our special blind conti baby girl :love:

Nomming her hay :)
DSCF5398.jpg

Not quite sure what to do with her ears! :lol:
DSCF5401.jpg

Nomming her hay again :)
DSCF5410.jpg

Hope you like them :)

Oh my goodness, she is adorable, have you got her in a grow bag?, she seems to have grown loads since the last pictures, she really is beautiful and I can see why she never made it to Kays :love::love::love::love::love:

Thanks guys :)

Oh my goodness, she is adorable, have you got her in a grow bag?, she seems to have grown loads since the last pictures, she really is beautiful and I can see why she never made it to Kays :love::love::love::love::love:

I think it's all the hay she puts away Theo!!! :shock: She eats it like it's going out of fashion :D

To say she's only been with us for 2 & half weeks I can't believe how big she's getting :love:

I will be sneaking her home with me on Sunday:lol::lol::lol:

She as doubled in size, you have done a fab job of her:D

Thanks everyone :)

I will be sneaking her home with me on Sunday:lol::lol::lol:

She as doubled in size, you have done a fab job of her:D

:shock::shock::shock: Have I not mentioned we won't be in? ;) :p :lol:

She's looking forward to meeting her Auntie Kay & Uncle David :love:

It was very, VERY naughty of you to post these pictures just after I switched off last night. :evil:

She is absolutely gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Awww thanks guys :)

I don't ...... I :love::love::love: them. Evie is adorable and it's plain to see why you couldn't let her go. :love: That second photo is priceless.... her ears must weigh her head down. :lol::lol:

They seem to sometimes!!! :shock: :lol:

I keep saying to Mark that I think she's turning into a french lop!!:love::lol:

I know Evie is blind but am amazed you still have wires attached to the two plugs in the last photo. When George and Gemma were free range in my lounge, despite me trying to barricade the wires off, they munched their way through most of them - and are now living in the kitchen which is wire free at floor level.

Evie is not only gorgeous but must be a Very Good Bun too - lucky you!!!

Back