• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby - Lymington Bunny - At Peace Now - PM Results

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Can you please send some soothing peaceful energy to one of the little Lymington bunnies who is very ill.

I have no photo, but he's a lovely sandy coloured longhaired lionhead being fostered by one of my friends for me.

His little body seems to have had enough.

Only just got his new start and it seems it may have come too late for him.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reiki being sent, I will ask Jane Dexter to send some as well, hope the little man picks up soon

Aww bless, I will hold him in my thoughts tonight and send some reiki healing vibes his way. Get well soon little man :)

Thinking of Toby and his foster mummy, may his passing be peaceful.

It seems so unfair the amount of health problems these poor buns have had to endure.

I'll send him some reiki distant healing before I go to sleep. I have a soft spot for the Lymington buns because of my special Furby bun.

We are hoping that the universe has other plans for him and that he will make it through, but it doesn't look good. He has totally shut down but is very peaceful just now.

Poor flipping rabbits - it was so unnecessary for there to be this suffering (although I stress that Toby isn't actually suffering - he's had pain relief and everything else he needs). So many of these bunnies have issues. This little chap hasn't even had a sniff at a new life yet.

We are hoping that the universe has other plans for him and that he will make it through, but it doesn't look good. He has totally shut down but is very peaceful just now.

Poor flipping rabbits - it was so unnecessary for there to be this suffering (although I stress that Toby isn't actually suffering - he's had pain relief and everything else he needs). So many of these bunnies have issues. This little chap hasn't even had a sniff at a new life yet.

:cry: Poor wee guy. I hope very much that he'll take a turn for the better Helen, but if not, I hope he'll continue to be peaceful 'til the end.

I'm sure the time he's spent with his fosterer has been the best bit of his life so far though, even if he hasn't had the chance to find his forever home, I bet he's been very happy since he left Lymington. :love:

I'm so sorry - it's just so, so sad that when he finally had chance of happiness that his little body couldn't cope :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Binky free lil man, sleep tight poppet xxx

Back