• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino27

Mama Doe
<link removed>

I know I shouldn't look but how is this a hutch??!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have one of these..............
they are really good...................

for a bed and a base stuffed with hay/straw as a base in their kennel. :lol:

i dont know how ANYONE can think this is ok to keep any animal in!

i have one of these..............
they are really good...................

for a bed and a base stuffed with hay/straw as a base in their kennel. :lol:

i dont know how ANYONE can think this is ok to keep any animal in!

LOL I thought I'd just insulted you then ;)

I know, I have no idea at all. I cannot believe how many bunnies there are out there for sale, new or re-owned. Quite sad really.

I have one these in Buudys run. His normal hutch and run are seperate, so in his run he has one of these with the mesh door taken off so it is a little den for him. it is never locked or used a hutch just a hiding place,please dont think i leave him in his run all the time, overnight etc he is out during the day as the run is covered.

I have one these in Buudys run. His normal hutch and run are seperate, so in his run he has one of these with the mesh door taken off so it is a little den for him. it is never locked or used a hutch just a hiding place,please dont think i leave him in his run all the time, overnight etc he is out during the day as the run is covered.

ha ha.....you sound like your panicing......we believe you. :)
sounds like you use it in the same way as me. except ive taken the bed part door off. :)

i have a trio so they wouldnt fit in the bed part if they all wanted to snuggle. so i use the bed bit as a entrance. :)

Back